Friday, February 17, 2012

weekending


maya being "zuko" her first true love. he is a characted from the cartoon avatar.
she is smitten.



brynn at her gymnastics class in her new blue leotard and sparkly shorts.



zoe imitating me one morning.
love those eyes!



and my praise for whomever invented cinnamon rolls.
best. dessert.ever.

happy friday peeps!

this week passed quickly and i'm loving that it's already friday. the girls and i have already been to their favorite train store here in minne and had a little mini cupcake to end the morning.

tonight we're headed to a hotel to spend the night, just for fun. maya wanted to stay for 6 nights! we're also going to brave the billion people at the mall of america and ride some rides with the ladies.

i think i'm going to make some cinnamon rolls this weekend. i made some a few weeks ago and mostly ate them myself (evan was out of town) so i'm hoping to not oink them all myself this time!

hope you all have an adventurous weekend!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber, your girls are SO beautiful!! I can't believe how big they are getting!!

Becky Pearson said...

hope you saved a cinnamon roll for me! those pics of your ladies are gorgeous, nice job!

SR said...

Amber! I miss you!! Your girls are so cute! You know, I think the last time I saw you, Maya was a baby. You were staying in SLC for the summer. I don't even remember when that was, but it was forever ago! I love you!