Monday, February 06, 2012

the sunny day studio

Do you love my new look?  It's all thanks to my wonderful sister in law Amanda.  Check out her creative space: themodernmarigold.com.  It's unique, inspiring and original.  And don't forget to check out her funky shop.  You will love it.

It's been a long time coming friends, but finally, (FINALLY!) I am happy to announce my own little etsy shop!  The Sunny Day Studio.  It's full of lovely bright earrings for women! 



I love bright colors and interesting shapes and each stone or bead has an interesting story behind it.  I like to pick beads up whenever I travel, and some are old and some are new.  All designs are The Sunny Day Studio originals and have been designed and created so that you will feel sassy when wearing them. Feeling sassy is a big deal my friends.  

I have had a fabulous time making these earrings and hope that you will love them as much as I do!  



Come on over and check it out! And thanks so much for stopping by! 






1 comment:

Carly plus Parker said...

I'm digging your cute Etsy shop! It's fabulous! I like that your pictures are bright and your message is personalized and charming for each pair of earrings. I think its going to be a hit. :)