Friday, February 10, 2012

the LONG and the SHORT of it....


the LONG


and now the SHORT
i tend to be very
systematic way with
mah hair. i grow it long,
then cut it to an a-line.
but something this winter
had me itching for a CHANGE.
so i called up my sweet
cousin becky who now lives
here in minne
(GLORY BE HALLELUJAH FOR FAMILY!)
who happens to be a stylist,
and she came over one day and chopped my locks off.
I. LOVE. IT.
i wanted asymetrical,
and this is fantastic.
i can leave it wet and
it dries funky with some curl
or straighten it a bit.
it was just the change i was hoping for.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

HOT LADY! seriously loving the hair. we're so chic in our old age. ;)

Unknown said...

Your hair is SO cute!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, and quite a change for you! Bet its easy, less time in front of the mirror...

Kimberly Ann Petersen said...

wooo! Cute! I recently chopped ten inches off and I am still in mourning (which is weird for me--I don't usually get attached to hair).

sunnydaycamp said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Susan called today and said that I needed to check the blog b/c you had a cute new do. I love your hair both long and short. I just love you. Happy Valentines day.

Heidi J said...

Wow, Amber....super brave but....I LOVE IT!!! It looks so good on you. You're adorable!

mckenzie said...

love it! You look awesome.

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty! And I just love your funky style!

Amanda Fetters said...

ok so I fah-reaking LOVE this!! you look amazing + you are one hot mama! work it girl.

sarah said...

I love it!!! How hot are you :)

Dalynn said...

Love it!