Friday, September 28, 2012

Wellsy

 Nothing like Utah grasshoppers in August
 Yes, she is devouring a Big Hunk candy bar.  I'm pretty sure I had about 10 of those while in Utah. And I still want more. Sigh.
 Zinnia
 BARBIE MANIA! And this barbie is "stylin'" as my Dad would say.
 A little duet.  Although I'm sure the duet sounded lovely to the ears!
 Chess
 THE BEST SUB SANDWICH EVER MADE!  It's called the hero in case any of you need to go get one right now.
 Lincoln logs and old fisher price farm animals and people.  Basically kept my girls entertained for weeks.
 Izzy laying under the apple tree.  I had to run inside for something and Brynn put her caboodle (which she carried around with her for three weeks straight-no lie) on Izzy to make her happy. :) 
 We call her Izzy Buns.  Buns with a capital because that means business. 
 Zoe and Mom playing peek a boo.
 Trying to "feel" the sprinkler from far away.
 Checking the ground out.
 Kyle showing us how it's done!
 Examining some bug.
Zoe + Cam.  She called him "Tam" the whole time.  And I call Cam the "Baby Whisperer"  because seriously, this kid is in fact a Baby Whisperer.  All of my girls love him.  Especially Izzy. 
Lizzie + Maya saying goodbye-these two had so much fun this summer.

Wellsville-one of my favorite places. 
After Canada we spent a few weeks here, and it was heaven.
I love listening to the ditch run and rainbird sprinklers.  Those remind me of summer.
The garden was on, with corn (minus a few ears from pesky racoons!) and tomatoes. 
Mom's zinnias were in full bloom. 
The girls had a nightly tradition of riding Moon the horse with Grandpa. And other times they rode the motorcycle or the four-wheeler.  The girls went out to Tom's service for some delicious candy and pop, and my Dad would bring me back several big hunk candy bars-which is only the best candy bar ever made. 
Speaking of food, I always stop by Logan's Heroes.  If you live in Cache Valley and have not gone in this shop-GO!  Best sub sandwiches ever made.  Seriously.  Hameed the owner is the coolest, and once you try Logan's Heroes you will never again to go some place like Subway.
The girls had lots of cousin time, which they missed like crazy coming back to Minne.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you thank-you for the post! So many darling pictures of the cousins having fun together. Makes me wish it was summer again, sigh..