Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Izzy at five weeks





Izzy Buns (as we like to call her, or if you want you can add 'cat' to the end of it to make it official like Brynn and Zoe do) had her pics taken by a wonderful friend of mine.  I wanted to have them taken earlier, but really don't remember much about the months of June or July.  It all seems like a blur to me-so I'm just happy that I have some pics of her at all at this tiny stage.  And now that Izzy is almost three months (!) I almost can't remember her at this age.  Time really does sneak by.  But I love these sweet pics of her face, hands, feet and beautiful eyes-and the hair!  Can't forget that.

We have been back from our adventures out west; with 1,000 (not exaggerating) pics to go through.  Someday I'll get around to those....

...and Maya started school today!  She is gone all day long-and it's sad and great in ways.  I miss her, but know that she is loving it.  I know it's so crazy, but I worry that she'll get hungry being gone for so long.  The girl can eat more that I can at mealtime.  She came home tired and happy.  A good sign.

I am slowly figuring out how to have four little people, and fall is fast approaching here in Minne.  I am getting ready to get legwarmers out....who's with me? 

1 comment:

Dalynn said...

Totally with you on the legwarmers.