Wednesday, November 12, 2008

update

i've been preggy now for 3 weeks longer than i was with maya! but i feel great and am happy that this little lady would like to stay. i am getting a little antsy to meet this little person, and just want to look at her, but other than that things are going really well. watch her be a week overdue. :)

here i am at 38+ weeks pregnant.
 

maya thinks that this baby chair is her new bed. notice the stickers on her face. they HAD to go on her face, not on a shirt or paper, but her face.
 

it snowed! i was ecstatic to find some beautiful fluffy snow outside this morning, and maya watched it, saying "snow came back!"
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

Lookin' good hot mamma! Julie and I were just talking about you wondering if you've had that baby yet. Nope, not yet. Soon enough-can't wait to see pictures of her!

RoBiN said...

You look like such a BABE! I'm serious! You are BEAUTIFUL! I didn't make it to 38 weeks either... I can't wait to see your little one! Maya is cute with the stickers on her face!

Heidi J said...

That is how big I looked at 25 weeks!! You look amazing. Can't wait see pictures.

TotallyContent said...

I saw that your area was getting snow, I was so jealous!! I've also been thinking a lot about you these last few days and trying to wait patiently for the phone call from mom telling me that you're in labor. Hope all goes well. Love ya!!

Dalynn said...

Aren't you adorable! Can't wait to see the new little one.