Thursday, November 27, 2008

Backpacking Glacier National Park








This trip is old news. My brother and I went on a week-long backpacking trip in Glacier National Park in August. A few friends have been requesting pictures, and I have been slow to respond. So with a bit of free time on my hands, I finally make an effort to be a good friend. Happy Thanksgiving.

P.S. The middle photo is me fly fishing in a beautiful lake--it isn't immediately apparent. The fishing was fantastic, and I caught all that I could handle. My brother even caught a 15" Arctic Grayling on his first attempt at fly fishing. A good day indeed.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

so jealous, Evan!!! Amazing photos

A Erickson said...

Beautiful Pics! So jealous! What a fun trip!

annie said...

God's country! What a place. It's on our list of places we want to visit! I love the photo of you fly fishing, Evan! Seriously you should enter it into a photo contest! so beautiful with the mountains surrounding you! did you see any bears??