Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall is here

 

 

 

 

Fall has definetely arrived here in Minnesota. Loving the fall colors, the lower temperatures (remind me that I said this when I'm FREEZING to death sometime around February, wondering when spring will ever come), the warmer clothing, although not much of mine fits anymore, apple pies, cider, and anything pumpkin. Maya and I have been eating cream of wheat every morning, I think it's a necessity here in Minnesota. We took Maya to an apple orchard where she ate her weight in apples, and we brought the rest home. And since then we've caught Maya hiding in the living room when she was supposed to be in bed, nibbling an apple. We have a little lawn now, and raked our leaves only to find that Maya had thrown about 50 rocks from our flower beds into the grass. She's the best helper ever. :) We raked and mowed, then the next day it looked as if we did nothing....that's enough to make you not want grass in your yard! But, we are loving fall and I'm not raking again until all the leaves are off the trees.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda Fetters said...

Ha, ha! I love that Lizzy is not the only whirlwind of destruction in the family. :) Way cute pics -- you are one hot mama!!!