Tuesday, July 08, 2008

camera numero dos


we have just learned an expensive lesson in parenthood....don't let the little people play with cameras! maya loved looking at our pics on our old camera and she knew what buttons to push so that she would be able to flip through the pictures. unfortunately, she was looking at some pics at a friends house and the lens was out and she hit it on the hardwood floor. boo! so alas, we had no camera, but lo and behold we found a great little deal on this one, and it doesn't have a lens that comes out, so we are in business. the trick is to keep maya away from it!

4 comments:

Heidi J said...

I love it, it looks so slim and sleek.

Dalynn said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see more pictures of the three of you.

Anonymous said...

We just had an almost identical incident with the little one in our house! A very expensive lesson indeed :)

Anonymous said...

Hi you sweeties,
I am sorry to tell you that this little lesson may only be the beginning of parenting lessons, haha. Also only the beginning of the joy, but alas, a few things get wrecked along the way. That is why Dad used to say "I could hire a full-time mechanic to fix all the things that get broken around here..." and why I said " I might as well throw my money off the front porch.." Love ya!