Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Picnic with Evan



We went and picked Evan up for a picnic downtown. Right on the Mississippi is one of our favorite parks called Gold Medal Park. It's in the Mill district of the city where all of the old buildings were once flour mills. It's a funky spot. We sit on the grass, run up and down the hill and admire the might Mississippi. I love the green grass and blue sky, and that Brynn is dressed in pink vans, tights, polkadot skirt, and a pajama top....one she picked all by herself. I love this stage where she has giant input as to what she wears each day. She is really into skirts and tights. I love it. Maya on the other hand has been in a rain boot fetish for a good month or so. She is sporting bright blue ones. We are loving this unusually warmish weather around here-yay for park days!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O I wish I could go to the park with you guys one more time.. so fun"!