Friday, January 15, 2010

Brynn turned 1!





I know it was just about two months ago, but the littlest lady had a big day! I wanted to make something fun for the ladies on their birthdays (birthdays at our house are a BIG deal) so I made up this little banner. I just used felt and scraps of fabric, and it went pretty fast while I watched reruns of the brady bunch. :) Brynn's birthday was a Monday and the Sunday night before I remembered that we had basically no good food to eat-boo. So we ate out for lunch and dinner and it was fantastic. Who wouldn't want to have tres leches at a mexican restaurant when you turn 1? The big hit of the night was the-shopping-cart-that-can-run-over-an-adult-with-no-problem. It's industrial, and the little lady is in heaven.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Heidi Jarvis said...

Your banner turned out awesome. I am totally going to copy you!

Unknown said...

loving the blurry action shots... it's like i'm there in person. ;)

Kimmer said...

Wow I can't believe she is one already! Love all the pics of your little ladies...we sure do miss you guys!

A Erickson said...

The banner and the shirt are AWESOME! You are the woman. And that shopping cart-wow-that thing is industrial! Where did you pick it up?

annie said...

well happiest birthday little lady! i know, it's now 3 months late, but we sure love your sweet little face on this planet. loves from ideeho