Sunday, November 08, 2009

The best gift=people come to visit!


Carly, Parker and Maya on a walk


Chad the 'cool uncle' who plays trains with Maya


Chad and Val


Parker and Carly
My brother Chad and his wife Val and my little sister Carly and her boyfriend Parker came to visit us! THIS IS THE ONE AND ONLY THING I LIKE ABOUT LIVING FAR AWAY FROM FAMILY...they come to visit you. We had an extended weekend and it was not near enough time, but we had a fabulous one. We took them to Punch Pizza, the best pizza in Minne, and then had hot chocolate after to celebrate Chad's birthday. We made lots of pumpkin cookies, and went trick or treating, went on a glorious fall run, watched movies, and just enjoyed it. Thanks so much for coming out here you guys, it was the best. Funny thing-I hardly took any pictures, so looking back I have just a few pics of the peeps visiting....oh well, there's always next time right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sunnydaycamp said...

looks like so much fun. makes we want to come visit again and I'm sure I will. :)

Sarah, Alan, Sophie said...

I love the pics!