Saturday, September 05, 2009

things i love as of late......

since i don't have a camera, you will be having random posts.

but here are a few things i am loving:

*a husband who puts the girls to bed! it's like magic when he puts them to bed-they go to bed quietly and and happily. he gets a million gold stars for this.

*this lotion. go get some. it's heaven in a bottle. the smell is not too fruity, and it lasts.

*this little scent. it's my favorite fall smell, and has made me happy each time i enter my house. it's delicious.

*trail running. just today i went on a long trail run and decided it's much more fun than pavement running. wahoo!

*the opportunity to stay at home with my girls. my little ladies don't wake up at the same time, and i'm so grateful for this, it allows me one on one time with them. it's a little piece of heaven. i'm thankful that evan works so hard for me to be able to do this. i feel so blessed.

*fall is coming........saw the trees start to change across the street from my house. and the geese have returned-it's officially fall.

1 comment:

I Love Good Grub said...

I love you. and I love that fall is coming too.