Monday, April 27, 2009

Never thought the day would come...



.....but here lies proof that my little lady is playing with DOLLS! (LARGE GASPS)! Maya has ONLY ever been interested in trains, cars, airplanes. My mom brought out a doll for Maya when Brynn was born and Maya very nicely shoved it away. One Friday night, (we do REALLY fun things on Friday nights, if you can't tell) I asked Maya if she wanted to dress some babies. She and I proceeded to pull out all of my old doll clothes. I have two dolls from when I was little-Candace Nelly the cabbage patch doll, and Becky another doll who was my favorite. Maya decided that to "dress" the dolls you pile clothes on top of them. Then I caught her feeding Candace Nelly. Seriously, a miracle.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The1stdaughter said...

I fear this will be my little Eden (well, not fear, because it would really be just fine). But with an older brother who is obsessed with trains and cars I'm not sure she'll be very girlie.