Monday, April 27, 2009

More Easter pics




Could we ever get a family picture where we're all smiling? Probably not. At least we got one picture right? After we stayed at Evan's parents house, we drove up to Sarah and Tyson's house. Sarah and Tyson were married when Evan and I first started dating and we have many happy memories hanging out with them in Logan. They now have 5 kids, and Maya was in heaven to have so many people to play with, and Brynn played with Cole who is just 6 weeks younger than her.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Fun family picture! I love your hair by the way!

Unknown said...

okay, i might just DIE if your hair gets any cuter...

jules said...

WOw!!! The whole family--- you all look so cute!!! Brynn is a doll baby!!!! I don't think I had seen pics before!

Pamela said...

That is a sweet family photo. I knwop everyone has already comments but, way cute hair!

TotallyContent said...

I was going to mention your hair too!!! I guess great minds think alike. Happy Birthday by the way!! I'm thinking of you today.

annie said...

yahoo for crazy family pix. its so cute. and yes, i was going to comment too, on your cute hair. how do you do it? i'm still stuck with the lame-o pony tail look.