Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bless Minnesota

There are a few things that I LOVE about Minnesota:

*We can leave any unwanted items behind our garage in our alley and by the next morning they have disappeared. Case in point, we moved up here with an old record player and stereo that didn't work. We set them outside, and the next day they were gone! Now, how's that for fast junk removal?

*On another note, in nice neighborhoods people throw out amazing treasures....I found an ottoman on the side of the road. I am not too ashamed to pick up things off of the side of the road.

*Fall is coming....the air is crisp and I can see the leaves changing. I can't wait to break out sweaters. Evan had a job offer in the south and I was so excited knowing we would be moving to a colder climate just to wear sweaters and such.

*I met a friend who happens to know EVERY amazing thrift, consignment, great music venue and truffle shops in the city. What more could I ask for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you have this little blogaroo so that I can peek in your cute family, we should catch up in detail sometime soon. Glad you are happy in minnesoda (i was trying to write it with that midwestern accent, i promise i can spell) xoxo

Heidi J said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! We sure miss you though.

Megan said...

It sounds like you are your cute self making friends everywhere!