Sunday, June 18, 2006

Apparently we're having a boy not a girl.......

Happy Father's Day!

On the streets of NYC yesterday, I was told by a man who claimed he "used to be a nurse" that I was having a boy. Hmmmm. I asked him why and he said that it was definetely a boy since the baby had dropped. I replied that all babies do this, and I am having a girl. As I was walking away he said "it's a boy." Maybe he just doesn't know about sonograms.......

Evan and I have been really enjoying NJ. We're visiting Casey and Ali and it's been such a great needed vacation. We went to the temple yesterday and then did some flea market shopping (my kind of shopping) on canal street and then to little italy. I tried gelato for the first time and it was heaven, I highly recommend it. Papoose definetely liked it.

Tomorrow we have the beach on the agenda- oh hallelujah. Tuesday we'll head back to the sweltering heat of Virginny. When we get a digital camera, we'll of course become tech savvy and then post some pictures- we'll work on that.

Hope everyone has a marvelous week! love A&E and papoose

No comments: