Friday, February 15, 2013

Izzy at 7 months

Izzy Buns is huge.
It freaks me out that she is already this old.
She loves me, Evan, her sisters and a guy named Larry at church.
She stopped being swaddled and sleeps with her arms raised above her head.
She has long wisps of hair near her ears, and the rest is pretty short, I am debating whether or not to trim them.
She has stopped nursing, except at night.  It makes me sad, but she loves to be fed a bottle by one of her very eager sisters.
She is insanely happy with solid food.  We have a baby food grinder-which all mama's should get-and she eats everything.  She has tried pizza, wonton soup, pasta, cous cous, and spaghetti to name a few.
She gets personally offended when people talk to her that she doesn't know.  Especially at stores when she is in her car seat.  She starts wailing.
Got her two bottom teeth this month.  Grins with her mouth open and shows us her teeth, she is so proud.
I love nibbling her chin.  
She hasn't started crawling, but is perfecting the lean.  She will lean completely over then roll to her back. 
She makes us all happy.
We love her.








2 comments:

Amy said...

oh my freak. she is the cutest lil thing E.V.E.R. I can't wait to bite her. hope to see you soon! love you all!!

Anonymous said...

she is growing up way too fast, little beauty, hope we get to see you soon, too!