Wednesday, November 28, 2012

And it's off to First grade!

 Ready to catch the bus.
 With Dad.  Brynn is showing her new backpack for preschool.  Of course it's hot pink. :)
 The four little amigos.  These four are the best of friends.  They play every chance they can, and give a big group hug when they have to part ways.  They live right next door. And we love it.
 I love this shot of Brynn looking at Maya.  Maya + Anabella catch the bus in Jerry and Rose's yard.  It's right across the street.
 Getting on the bus.
Reflections.

4 comments:

Dalynn said...

Love her haircut.

Val said...

Oh my Goodness, I can't believe she is in FIRST GRADE! So big!

Amanda Fetters said...

I love the girly bling in her hair (don't tell her I said that). And the Spiderman backpack. That kid freaking rocks.

Anonymous said...

That haircut suddenly made her grow up! Such a darling girl, so fun to see her sisters, too!