Tuesday, March 13, 2012

sunshine

thursday of last week was kind of a miracle day.  nothing momentous happened to me, but i just felt so happy to be in my place.  i felt grateful to be home with my girls, to have a home, cars that work, that evan has work, that we have faith, that we know that God is good.  i spent quality time with each of my girls, which seems to rarely happen.  my list of things miraculously was done, i had time to make dinner for some neighbors, and my house was clean.  it was really just a great day. 

and in honor of a really great day:

LET'S HAVE A GIVEAWAY!  

i've posted some new things in my shop and you need to check them out!  and then i want you to tell me your most favorite day-whatever it was, and what made it your 'most favorite day'.  i'll choose a random winner by end of day Friday, March 16th, and you can pick something from my shop that you would like, for free, from me. 






4 comments:

Dalynn said...

So happy to see that you've added necklaces to your shop. Can't wait to see more.
Any day we're able to be outside all day enjoying perfect weather is our best day.

Megan said...

Friday was an awesome day! I had a girl's night out with my mom and sisters. Love your shop!

Amanda Fetters said...

yay for happy days! those are the ones that keep me going... infrequent though they are. I had an a.maz.ing. Saturday. my girls were at a birthday party and my dad was painting my dining room, and I went to the mall and did some serious dilly dallying...tried on clothes, smelled all the lotions, perused all the lip glosses. i bought myself a fancy lotion AND a fancy lip gloss, then had lunch & read my book at my favorite little hidden cafe. ALL. BY. MY. SELF. i feel so shallow that i get so much enjoyment out of retail therapy. but hey. it works.

I'm with Dalynn, so excited that you have necklaces now!

Unknown said...

Yesterday was my most favorite day by far! I had a good friend come and help me while I am on bedrest. She just made my day a whole lot better. It was a nice day out, I was in a better mood, and I got to calmly spend the evening with all of my boys. All in all a wonderful, fabulous day!