Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nauvoo




My lovely parents drove all the way from Utah to come for a visit! We drove down to Nauvoo which is only 6 hours from here and met them for a weekend visit. My great aunt and uncle are there serving a misson and we were able to see them perform. We went to the temple, Carthage, went for a horse ride, had custard and loved being together. The girls were beyond thrilled to be with Grandpa and Grandma. Then the next week they came to our house and worked like crazy. Evan and I are surprised at how little we accomplish on our house with two little ladies! But thanks to Mom and Dad we did so much!

And yes I am pregnant, and I wasn't trying to hide it, just didn't blog about it-with the 3rd I'm a little bit more tired! For those that don't know....it's another LITTLE LADY and I'm due September 4th. We are thrilled. I had all of these grand plans to have a garden this year, to make quilts and other sewing projects, but the girls and I go to the lake everyday and I'm completely happy with that. So, any of you have any name ideas? We've already used two, and we're fresh out of ideas. :)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Amber you look great!!! Congrats on the next little girl! Looks like you guys are doing really well!!!

Amanda Fetters said...

Yay grandparents! It looks like you guys had an awesome time.

The other name we had for Lizzy was Avery, and Maren's alternate was Chloe. And Sarah has begged us a couple of times to name a girl Leah, because that's her favorite girl's name and she doesn't want a child of hers to sound like a karate person.

Grandpa Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are the cutest preggers ever! THREE GIRLS - how wonderful! She is sure to be a beauty, just like her momma and big sisters. I can't wait to hear what name you decide on.... it is really a lot of pressure to pick the perfect name! We agonized over our last, right until they kicked us out of the hospital! :) So fun to see pics of your family- now I want to see some of your house....no pressure of course, I only updated my blog like three times the whole time I was prego. But please keep us posted until she she arrives. Amber, I miss you - we need to catch up for real, not just on the blog. All my love and best wishes to you and your darlings.

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful we got to see Nauvoo! It is so different experiencing it than seeing the pictures. Such fun to share it with you guys..

Susan said...

Ambie--How are you? I am glad you updated your blog with cute pixs. Your girls are getting big and your belly is cute. I can't fit into any of my regular clothes anymore AHHH, although I try at times. Hope you are doing well. Suz

Chef Messy said...

Whoohoo Congrats! I find it totally unfair that you always look so dang good preggo. :) 3 girls! You are going to have your hands full! Will be watching this spot for updates.