Sunday, April 18, 2010

little utah trip





a few weeks ago i was able to go to utah for the wedding of my best friend. i left minneapolis and it was a balmy and gorgeous 62 degrees. i flew into utah and it was 30 degrees and snowing! the wedding was beautiful and i was so thankful to spend some fun moments with best friends. i even escaped to utah without my little ladies, thanks to evan (who by the way surprised me when i got home and had painted our bedroom, the entryway, and part of our living room-he is amazing). i also was able to attend a session of conference. so happy i could go with my younger sister carly. simply incredible to sit in the conference center. i miss the opportunity of being able to go to the conference center, now that i live away from it. i also was able to fit in some quality time with my grandma rawlinson, whom i adore. and even some shopping with aunt debbie, the best shopping partner in the world. my mom and i fit in a beautiful 5 mile walk around wellsville and everytime i go home i love seeing the beautiful wellsville mountains. oh how i miss those mountains. nothing like a good visit to home.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A Erickson said...

ah blessed home. It felt like home with you around. What a lovely weekend my friend. PS I need some of those cute pics of all of us-alas I always forget my stupid camera.

annie said...

what a fun trip home...and another coming soon! i'm excited to see your cute belly and those darling future daughter-in-laws of mine. wink wink.