Wednesday, June 04, 2008

This is how we plan on spending our summer

 

Maya with Gin the dog
 

The beautiful secluded FREE pool
 

Maya sitting poolside eating a "go-gur"

Here in Lexington I've met some fabulous people. One of which is Peggy. She lives out in the country in the most beautiful setting and happens to have a pool. She and I became friends and when I was pregnant with Maya she let me swim here all summer, and would bring me lemonade and scooby snacks to eat. Now, Maya and I have been twice this week and it's a haven. It's free and the company is amazing and the views spectacular. And Maya gets to play with two dogs, it doesn't get any better than that.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mckenzie said...

you've always had a knack for finding great people with great things. it's cuz you're great.

Dalynn said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you. We're really missing our friends and secluded orchard.

A Erickson said...

Ditto to McKenz...it is so true!